The Oakwood Inn is a luxury bed and breakfast in Iowa – the ideal choice for your relaxing Okoboji getaway! You will experience comforting accommodations, personalized service, and a picturesque setting right in the middle of the Iowa Great Lakes Region. As we are a pet-friendly inn, you can enjoy your Okoboji lodging with your best furry friends! For a unique and pleasurable lodging experience, look no further than The Oakwood Inn!
- Business-class wireless Internet
- Whirlpool tubs in king rooms and double queen rooms
- Spacious verandas and walk-out patios with seating
- Sun-lit dining room with romantic fireplace
- Lawns, perennial gardens, waterfall, ponds, stream, wetlands, walking trails
- Guest access to The Den, which includes a pool table, 60-inch flat-screen television with cable, surround sound stereo, library desk, and a table for playing cards
- Coffee stations on each floor featuring The Oakwood Inn Blend K-cups, hot tea, hot chocolate and hot cider
- Daily three-course gourmet breakfast
- Special dietary needs accommodated by advance request with the Innkeeper
- Complimentary passes to the Bedell Family YMCA
- Adults only
Each guest room offers:
- Large flat-screen television with cable
- Air conditioning and heat controls
- Private en-suite full baths
- Romantic fireplaces
- Luxurious Comphy linens
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
A favorite gathering space at The Oakwood Inn is The Den on the lower level. It is a welcoming space for play and relaxation any time of the day.
Complete with a 9-foot pool table and all the accessories, this room encourages guests to indulge in their competitive side. A game of pool is a great way to socialize with other guests, and even the Innkeepers have been known to join!
Spirited card games are welcomed at the card table, a long family tradition of the Innkeepers! The surround sound stereo and movies on the 60-inch flat-screen television provide a nice background to all the lively play.
The Den transforms into a quiet space with extra room to work on the beautiful quarter-sawn oak library desk. Big comfortable chairs and a leather lounging couch beckon the guests who enjoy settling in with a good book or a movie.
Enjoy snacks provided by the Innkeepers or bring in your own. Beer and wine are available for sale at the front desk.